ZenTao Biz 4.1.3 is released! This release is to synchronize with ZenTao Pro 9.0.3 and ZenTao open source 12.5.3.
3045 The user list in "Workflow - Setting - Remind to" does display properly in "CC to" is fixed.
3044 In Action - Field, the uniqueness check error is fixed.
About ZenTao Biz
Based on ZenTao Pro features, ZenTao Biz features are DevOps management(OPS), OA office management, feedback management, document version control and online preview, which provides comprehensive support for enterprise project management.
For ZenTao Biz features, click HERE .
Installation and Upgrade
- For the first-time Installation, refer to HERE.
- For upgrade (from Open Source Version), refer to HERE.
One-Click Installation Package for Windows
- Windows 64 bit one-click installation
- Windows 32 bit one-click installation
- Windows one-click installation (No security Settings)
One-Click Package ( Packages for Linux have to be unzipped to /opt )
- Linux 64 bit one-click installation (Ubuntu17+ and Centos7.4+)
- Linux 32 bit one-click installation ( Ubuntu17+ and Centos7.4+ )
- Linux 64 bit one-click installation ( Ubuntu16- and Centos7.3- )
- Linux 32 bit one-click installation ( Ubuntu16- and Centos7.3- )
PHP 5.3-5.6 package: Official Website
PHP 7.0 package: Official Website
PHP 7.1 package: Official Website
PHP 7.2 package: Official Website
If you want to update your ZenTao Biz, do not use the installation package above. Contact us at email@example.com, and we will send you a update package and help you update it.
ZenTao has integrated ZenTao Desktop, with which you can communicate with team members, to start a group conversation, to transfer files, to assign tasks, and to manage projects. It would smooth your team collaboration. ZenTao Desktop is powered by Xuanxuan, a free, open source, and secure Instant Messenger by EasyCorp. It is self-hosted and cross-platform with various plug-ins and features. Click HERE to know more about it.
ZenTao Desktop Download
ZenTao Desktop Server
If you have any questions or would like to get a free trial for more than three users, contact Renee @easycorp.ltd for help.